Sunday, November 26, 2006

epiphany of the week


so i just figured something out.

i'm publishing this for my own personal benefit: sometimes when you write things down, it helps to cement them into your mind. for instance, writing things down helps you to learn them better. that kind of thing.

so i figured out why a certain situation in my life keeps occuring. i read today in my princess calendar that Satan has attempted to get back at God ever since by targeting those (God) loves. (Beth Moore)

what i've figured out is that there is someone in my life who is constantly giving me grief. haha, well actually i've known that the whole time, a minimum of a couple of years. i've discovered the reason though: this person targets the people i love. not directly, as satan does us, but indirectly to me, if that kind of makes sense.

regardless, this person's motivation is not really to hurt those being targeted, but to hurt me because i dearly love those people that have become the targets. apparently this person feels cast out in some way. i don't know, but this is a very interesting concept.

it's a very effective way of hurting someone, if you ask me. but honestly, it makes me love these people more!

No comments: